This course presents in details some exploited technologies for information systems in industrial and embedded applications. It covers some technics to synthesize complex sequential functions up to implementation of embedded chip within DSP (Digital Signal Processing).
At the end of this course, the students will be able to :
- Define the architecture of digital systems based on microcontroller: CPU, devices …
- Manage devices, parallel port, serial port, ADC…
- Describe a hierarchical software and hardware interrupt structure,
- Convert numbers in commonly bases used in digital electronics (binary, hexadecimal, decimal) and therefore get a high skill on the integer numbers, real numbers and characters coding.
- Design a complete digital system architecture based on programmable intelligent computer (PIC).