After training, students will be able to analyze an uncertainty component as recommended by the normative reference for calculating measurement uncertainty.
Students will be able to quantify a measure of uncertainty surrounding the defined measurand, using the reference standard ISO 98-3 and synthesize metrological study by an oral 20 minutes before promoting MIO option
The support during teaching "Processing of measurement results" handed
during the MAJOR I.Q.
- Definition of the subject of study
- Identification of the measurand
- Measuring possibilities of research, testing or calibration laboratories
- Study of measurement traceability
- Description of the measurement method under the existing standards
- Develop a list of uncertainty components via a 5M chart
- Quantification of areas of change based on the data constructors measuring equipment
- Creation of a quantification of the expanded uncertainty
- Creation of a budget uncertainties s
- Improvement Plan of the main component
Group work evaluation on the quality of the written report, the dynamism of the oral presentation, the operability of the work, the deployed scientific rigor and organization of the group.