Today, globalization of competition, the globalization of markets and reduction of response time make real-time access to relevant information than strategic for business survival, even when they operate on a national market.
Integrated management software package (ERP for Enterprise Resource Planning), propose to meet this expectation and automate all flows about the company and circulate with information between employees.
At the end of this course, students will:
- Have developed an understanding of the role of ERP in enterprises,
- Have developed an understanding of the ecosystem of key players involved in the implementation of an ERP including leading ERP market?
- Will have knowledge of the environmental problems of IT and solutions currently available?.
Collection of articles on ERP for a class discussion,
Course support to PowerPoint,
Website SEO educational resources.
Reading grid of the Company as an organization
Evolution of Systems of Information and positioning of ERP in this evolution and at the heart of the business.
The market and the players (positioning, issues, opportunities and constraints) of an eco-system involved in the establishment:
- Companies, users, representative bodies of the employees,
- The ERP vendors, publishers of complementary products,
- Integrators, firms change management
The environmental issue:
- What is the situation? Bill Clinton, inventor of Green IT in 1993?
- Green IT, from design to implementation:
- Eco-design, initiator of sustainable procurement
- Although manage printing
- The IT park as a whole
- Moving towards green data centers
- Manage the end of equipment life
Reading materials and articles to class discussion.
Working group to produce and support