Plan experiments. Analysis of a scattered response plan. Central composite plan. strength
To be able to:
- Identify the parameters that influence an outcome measure, a process, a failure;
- Establish an experimental design to estimate the influence of the parameters;
- Modeling the influence of parameters from the results of an experimental design;
- Master the experimental chain
- Understand the design process
- Establish customer needs and translate them into specifications.
Understanding the process of design of experiments. Being able to detect cases of application. Know how to apply the method to simple cases. Being able to train participants and support the implementation.