To be able to:
- Identify the parameters that influence an outcome measure, a process, a failure;
- Establish an experimental design to estimate the influence of the parameters;
- Modeling the influence of parameters from the results of an experimental design;
- Master the experimental chain
- Understand the design process
- Establish customer needs and translate them into specifications.
This course aims to enable students to read a plan with tolerances and better understand the ribs for perfect junctions.