To be able to:
- Identify the parameters that influence an outcome measure, a process, a failure;
- Establish an experimental design to estimate the influence of the parameters;
- Modeling the influence of parameters from the results of an experimental design;
- Master the experimental chain
- Understand the design process
- Establish customer needs and translate them into specifications.
Students are introduced to the concept of capability of a manufacturing system. Does the assembly line is able to manufacture the requested product, flawless and efficient cost.