DIRIS Jérome BECQUART Frédéric PIZETTE Patrick ZENTAR Rachid
After this minor, the student must be able to
- Maintain a scientific and technological watch on new materials
- Interpret the results of experiments.
- Define the concept of microstructure for different classes of materials,
- Implement various NDT techniques,
- Describe the influence of environmental parameters (temperature, humidity) on the evolution over time of the structure of materials: conditions for producing and service
Eco-materials mineral-based, vegetable based eco materials, study of the porous structure modeling.