Getting Started with Android and iOS SDK
Management of resources for an application
Use of material resources (sensors, accelerometer , ...)
- Learning Objective-C
- Improving Java skills and discover android specificities
- Development on constrained platforms (memory and usage)
- Adaptability to touch interfaces
Lesson part of the mobile development teaching unit.
PDF of lessons available for Android and iOS online (campus)
Exercices for Objective C
Labs for android and iOS created for this lesson.
- Algorithm and programming lesson in first year.
- Introduction to mobile platform dev.
- Presentation of iOS and Android
- Objective-C presentation
- Setting up and first use of Android IDE and SDK
- Labs on the creation of simple interfaces, table-based interfaces, interfaces with use of data.
Mini project to evaluates the skills of the student.
Développement sous Android et IOS
Development on Android and IOS
Evaluation based on a project that is began in the last lab and continued at home. The basis of the lab are given during the session and the student will improve and customized the app for the return.