Students will be able to analyze an existing industrial organization or set up an organization to make the successful company with respect to its market.
Students will be able to define quality objectives of an organization, writing processes and procedures necessary to set goals, write the management manual.
1. Identify the macro process of realization and application of the approach field.
2. Collect the needs and expectations of customers for filing requirements and potential improvements.
3. Establish the organization's quality policy.
4. Formalize the "product" requirements and deductions improvements.
5. Establish or mapping (s) or macro-realization process.
6. Study of the risk of non-compliance with product requirements on the different macro-processes.
7. Analysis of the contribution of different macro-processes to the objectives of progress or improvement
8. Analysis of the contribution of the support process.
9. Upgrade the management processes.
10. Upgrade the management of human resources.
11. Meeting the requirements of ISO 9001
12. The final mapping
Students need to invest in the establishment of a quality system in a virtual company.
Maîtrise de la Qualité au sein des processus
Management of quality process
Each point of the course is the subject of a noted TD.