That training, to raise awareness among Engineering Students at the microbiology of water is based on a progressive initiation to bring individuals having no biological basis to the overall understanding of the analyzes to be done for different types of water (water to drink, water stations treatment, bathing water, etc.)
Classes 1 and 2: microbiology notions.
- The various microorganisms (viruses, bacteria, yeast and mold, parasites, etc ..).
- Modern classification.
- The nutritional needs of bacteria.
- The culture media.
- The different methods of identification and enumeration?.
Classes 3 and 4: Microbiological monitoring water for drinking and bathing water.
- Organization of sanitary control in France.
- Regulatory type analyzes.
- Analytical methods.
- The values to be respected.
- Approvals and COFRAC.
Course 5: pathogens.
- The mechanisms of pathogenicity.
- Virulence factors.
Course 6: Quality control concepts.
- Reference materials.
- Repeatability, reproducibility, accuracy, precision, accuracy.
- The controls for internal and external quality.
Notes of PW in which the Pupil Engineer gives its numerical results leading to a conclusion type "drinking water" or rather "non-potable water due to the presence of ?? "Or" poor quality bathing water ?? "