Slideshow and notes
Visit of waste traitment unit during the period courses
Thermochemistry, Thermal Processes
1. Principal emitted pollutants (CO, NOx, SOx, acid gases, dust and soot, metals, dioxins / furans)
2. Physico-chemical methods for reducing these pollutants: primary techniques (reduction at source), mechanical techniques including electrostatic filtration and filtration
filters sleeve, neutralization, activated carbon adsorption, SCR and SNCR.
3. CO2 emissions reduction techniques.
4. BAT (Best Available Technology)
- Exercise 1. Compliance with emission standards for dioxins / furans
- Exercise 2.Dimensionnement a bag filter
- Exercise 3.Comparaison two methods of reducing nitrogen oxides
- Problem: techno-economic study of an incineration flue gas treatment system waste.