Discovery Project Search
- Introduce students to research,
- To publicize the research activities of the School,
- Promote teacher-student relations.
The RDP is expected to develop the following:
Experimentation - Initiative - Innovation - Arguments.
Having thinking skills, analysis and synthesis
Communicate in French, English and in another language on its results and proposals,
Being able to define, conduct, analyze and interpret experiments,
Have a sense of initiative, innovation and creativity.
1. literature review,
3. presentation of results.
1st period: the literature review.
It aims to learn how to:
- Seek scientific information,
- Analyze the structure of a scientific article,
- Synthesize scientific,
- Design a scientific approach.
2nd period: Experimentation.
It takes place in the form of 7 full days (8H-12H and 14H-18H) and half day (8H-12H).
The experiment should lead to a written report of PDR, which will include:
- Bibliographic synthesis (corrected)
- Materials and methods (approach followed, device techniques)
- Results (tables, graphs)
- Interpretation and Discussion
- Conclusion and Outlook.
The report will be written in French. It will include 10 to 15 sheets (20 to 30 pages), excluding appendices
and out literature review.
Step 3: Oral Defense and evaluation.
It will run as a mini symposium in English.
Each subject will have 20 minutes total: 10 minutes presentation in English
on the basis of a slide show in English + 10 minutes discussion in English with the jury and
with participants in the mini-symposium. The jury, made up of teachers SAGE department,
will be common to all groups.
Projet Découverte Recherche
Research Discovery Project