After this 12 hours training session , students will have knowledge of the main issues related to the negotiation of international contracts.
They will be able to detect situations related to the negotiation and creation of contracts that require the help of a professional lawyer .
Students will be able to:
- Master the sources of International Law
- Identify the different types of contracts
- Identify the causes of nullity and pitfalls when writing contracts
- Know and understand the main terms of contracts
- Understand the importance of international arbitration.
- Sources of International Law
- Actors of International law
- Types of contracts
- Terms of validity of contracts
- General and special clauses in international contracts
- Issue of applicable law and jurisdiction.
Droit des contrats
At the lab, an individual exercise is being evaluated.
Given the low number of hours for this subject , it is difficult to assess differently than with an exercise being conducted .